Friday, November 27, 2009

Time to Prepare for 2010

Well as I rolled out of bed this morning at 4:30am to head out and hit all of the early Black Friday specials I thought to myself how nice it would be to stay in bed and sleep. Then I remembered the past 20 days or so since my first mountain bike race and the last time I got out of bed instead of sleeping and trained.

So while out shopping with the mad crowds this morning I made sure I picked myself scale (because that Thanksgiving dinner went somewhere) and a new alarm clock. Hoping that this will help me I also decided to stop and spend some time working on my training schedule for the next 60 days.

Why 60 days you may ask? 2010 is less than that. You are correct, but my next big race is Red Energy Adventure Racing Series - Apache Lake . I have committed myself to the 18 hour course. Time wise this will be the longest race I have done, but from their calculations not my longest by distance.

I will continue to keep you all apprised to my training. I will also put up a spot on the side for how it's coming on losing the Thanksgiving dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment