Saturday, May 8, 2010

Polar Water Bottle Review

Well it has been a while since I have posted, but I started training again this morning for my marathon that I'm racing in on July 24th. None the less when I am just running I tend to wear my backpack, but carry my two Polar water bottles in it in stead of filling my Camelbak bladder. Usually works out well as I will carry one in my hands and leave one in my pack as I run.

Well as I was running Pass Mtn this morning, 8.2 miles, I did exactly that. One in my pack and one in my hands. As I was running I really paid attention to the design of the bottle. Honestly I just thought it was some goofy design that helped Polar have something unique to be able to sell more. Little did I know that I was wrong. As I ran and held the bottle today I really felt that unique design fit right into my hand. The design is perfect. Also as I switched back and forth from right hand to left hand it felt the same. These bottles rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment